Design of Cantilever & Counterfort Retaining Walls Notes

 Design of Cantilever & Counterfort Retaining Walls Notes










Asalamu Aliekum Friends. I hope you are doing well. Today I have come up with the Handwritten Notes of  Design of Cantilever & Counterfort Retaining Walls .These notes have been prepared by me from various sources.These notes are prepared according to IS 456:2000, Neelam Sharma and Technical Civil (Educator).


Design of Cantilever & Counterfort Retaining Walls Notes

If you find any topic missing in these notes,do that by yourself.

In order to remain updated about the study material,you need to join my Whatsapp Group. In my Whatsapp Group, I Will Share the link of New Study Material.So don't forget to join.


In Cantilever retaining wall,I have not written the design of Heel Slab & Toe Slab due to mistake.However,I have the written design of the two slabs in Counterfort Retaining Wall.The procedure for toe slab is same in both cases.Once you will learn design of toe slab,you can design heel slab easily with same method in cantilever retaining wall.

There may be any human error in these notes,so cross-check the theory, formulas etc. with any book.

The pdf file is protected by Password.



If you face any problem in downloading the pdf, comment below or contact through whatsapp Group.

If you find this article useful,do share it with your friends.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post